All rates are in U.S. dollars, based upon 2 people per boat, 1 motor per boat. Personal cheques are accepted for deposits only, balance due by cash, money order, or bank draft. Balance due to be paid before departure to outpost for fishing. Deposit of $250.00 per person for fishing trip and $1000.00 per person for moose and Bear hunts. Rates are applied to the number of adults or seniors in the party (ex 8 people – 4 adult, 2 seniors, 2 teens. Group rate for 6 will apply). Deposits on hunts are NOT refundable, balance must be paid 60 days prior to the hunt.
Guest is also responsible for all Canadian taxes charged on items/services, as well as all licences for hunting and fishing.
Your price includes your flights to and from the cabin,(about a 30 minute flight each way), the use of boats and motors, and all fuel, both gasoline for the boats and propane for the cabin’s refrigerator, hot water heater and stove. Each cabin is also equipped with a solar power and a two-way radio or Satellite phone for 24-7 contact with us.
FOR BOTH KEARNS LAKE & STONEHOUSE:
**SENIORS** (65 and over) receive 15% discount
**TEENS** (15 to 17) receive 25% discount
**JUNIORS** (14 and under) receive 50% discount
NOTE: All discounts must be claimed at the time of the first quote or it will not apply, adults must at least equal the number of teens or juniors.
PLUS TAXES: HST (Harmonized Sales Tax) of 13% is applicable to all packages, your group may apply for half of the tax back.
KEARNS LAKE (JAY VEE) OUTPOST CAMP
# in Party
|3 days||4 days||5 days||6 days||7 days|
Additional days add $150.00 per person for each extra day
STONEHOUSE OUTPOST CAMP
|# in Party||3 days||4 days||5 days||6 days||7 days|
Additional days add $100.00 for each extra day.
Groups of 2 add $250.00 per person.
Groups of 3 add $150.00 per person for flying costs.
Have you own Aircraft? Call and we will give you a rate with the flying costs taken out.
For fishing only, if cancellation is received with 60 days notice your deposit may be used for another trip during the current season or next, otherwise it is forfeited. Moose hunt deposits are non-refundable.
For any damages incurred to the facilities or equipment, the guest will pay the full cost of repairing the item to it’s original condition or if that isn’t possible, replacement value for the item in addition to a service fee if any flying is required for replacement.
- Guests are allowed to bring 100 pounds of gear and supplies, anything above that amount will be charged at a rate of $1.00 per pound
- Food and beverages may be provided with at least 30 days notice, cost will be actual cost of food and beverages plus 20% surcharge.
- License fees/export permits as per MNR regulations
- Any hospital/medical expenses incurred while in Canada. Traveler’s Health Insurance is recommended.
- You will be charged if the camp is left in an unfit state which necessitates an additional flight in to have it cleaned for the next guests. A minimum charge of $200 US will be billed to your group for cleaning costs.