Choose your hunt: Archery, Rifle, FLY-IN or DRIVE IN
Drive in Archery Hunt
In WMU 15B, to a tent camp. Up to 14 Days. Season starts Sept 22nd-Oct 12th, 2018
|2 Hunters Minimum, One Bull, and One Calf||$3300 US|
|2 Hunters Minimum, One Bull, and One Cow||$3500 US|
|3 Hunters, One Bull, One Cow, One Calf||$3000 US|
|3 Hunters, Two Bull, One Cow||$4000 US|
|4 Hunters, Two Bull, One Cow, One Calf||$3250 US|
|4 Hunters, Two Bull, Two Calf||$3000 US|
FLY-IN Archery HUNTS: Add $1000.00 US per person
PARTY HUNTING IS ALLOWED, GUIDES AVAILABLE, non-resident hunting licence & taxes extra, minimum 2 hunters.
Fly-In 10 Day Early Season ANY Weapon Hunt.
WMU 16C to a remote lake drop tent camp. Season starts Sept 17th, 2018
|2 Hunters Minimum, One Bull, and One Cow||$5000 US|
|3 Hunters, One Bull, One Cow, One Calf||$4500 US|
|4 Hunters, One Bull, One Cow, Two Calf||$4000 US|
PARTY HUNTING IS ALLOWED, GUIDES AVAILABLE, non-resident hunting licence & taxes extra, minimum 2 hunters
Executive Archery/Rifle Fly-In
Fly-in Rifle hunt, early season in a Cabin (Sept 17th) 7 day hunt, CABIN, food, hunting license, bull tag for each hunter, boats, motors, gas, all flying. You bring hunting gear/sleeping bag. Guides available at an extra charge of $200 per day.
Minimum of 4 hunters, $8000.00 each plus tax.
ALL INCLUSIVE Archery/Rifle Fly-in Cabin
Fly-in Rifle Hunt, ALL INCLUSIVE Early Season (Sept 17th) 7 day hunt, everything included, CABIN, food, cook, guides, boats, motors, gas, all flying, hunting license, Adult validation for each hunter. You bring hunting gear/sleeping bag.
Minimum 4 hunters, $10,000.00 plus tax per hunter. No alcohol provided.
- Party hunting is allowed so a group can share bull tags to lower the cost of the hunt, example 2 hunters with 1 bull tag, and one calf tag.
- Thousand Lakes Outposts operates a you-drive fully modern tent camp in a high moose population area north of Thunder Bay.
- We supply adult validation and a quality heated tent camp with cots, shower and fully equipped kitchen tent on an isolated lake, you supply the exciting hunt!
- Have a look in the photo gallery under Moose Hunting for photos of some huge moose and photos of the tent camp.
- You drive your own vehicle and/or ATV to countless bush roads, cutovers, and thousands of lakes all around the camp. You supply your food, drinks, and gear.
- Hunt up to 12 days in a vast area with few hunters and a high success rate. Hunt starts Sept 19th to Oct 3, you pick 12 days.